Support River Valley School
River Valley School is a non-profit organization and eligible to receive tax-deductible charitable contributions.
While the tuition we receive funds many aspects of our operations, we rely on generous donations from all members of our school community — family, alumni, and friends — to continue to develop a program that empowers each and every student in our care to flourish academically and personally.
Every donation we receive — no matter the size — allows us to expand and enrich our programs, personalize the learning experience, and continue to provide a safe, caring and nurturing environment for all RVS students. All donations also receive a charitable income tax receipt.
OTHER WAYS TO GIVE TO RIVER VALLEY SCHOOL
River Valley School now accepts e-transfers directly from your bank account. We ask that you send your donation to email@example.com and notify our Finance Office that a donation has been made.
One-Time or Multi-Payment Gift. Please make cheque(s) payable to River Valley School Society and indicate parent and student name in the memo. You can either mail your cheques or drop them off to the Finance Office.
One-Time or Multi-Payment Gift. A VOID cheque is required.
Many corporations will match a tax-deductible gift made by their employees. Visit your company website or consult with your Human Resources representative to see if your company will match your donation to River Valley School Society.
We take precautions to protect your information. We collect credit card or bank account information, names, addresses, and other data related to your transaction when you make a payment through our site. We use this information to process your payment.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your continued support and generosity of River Valley School
We would like to express our sincere appreciation to all the families who so generously gave to the school this year. Whether you supported us through a direct donation, a gift-in-kind, or a matching donation, or through a third party like FlipGive, SkipTheDepot, Mabel’s Labels, please know that you have made a real difference in our ability to provide the absolute best educational experience to all RVS students and staff.
We would like to thank and congratulate the Hu Family for winning the VIP parking stall auction!
More ways to give back to River Valley School
FlipGive is a team funding app that simplifies fundraising! This is a platform that allows you to shop online as you normally would and give back to RVS at the same time!
How it works:
- Sign up online or download the app from the App Store or Google Play. Use the Team Code: QQVDTS
- Shop online from hundreds of vendors (including favourites like Amazon, Safeway/Sobeys, Tim Hortons and more!)
- Anytime you shop, a kick back goes directly back to the school!
Do you have bottles and cans piled up in your garage? Skip-the-Depot will pick them up at your house and send the money as a donation to River Valley School on your behalf!
How it works:
- Sign up online or download the SkipTheDepot app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Enter your address, date, and expected number of bags for your pickup. Place your bags outside, sit back, and relax! A driver will be dispatched, collect the bags, and credit your account within a few days.
- Pick River Valley School, and they will donate the funds on your behalf. Tax receipts for any bottle donation over $25.
In a year of “no shared items”, these labels are perfect for ensuring everyone’s belongings end up in the right hands! The labels are easy to apply, dishwasher and laundry safe, and are ultra-durable. River Valley School earns 20% back from all orders of Mabel’s Labels’ products!
How it works:
- Log on to campaigns.mabelslabels.com
- Search or Type in River Valley School Society (Calgary)
- Order your labels!