What is Gala all about?
Gala is a terrific event organized by a small group of committed, hardworking and creative parent volunteers. Not only is it always a tonne of fun, it is the most significant source of annual fundraising revenue every year! We encourage you to join us as we celebrate our community of “heroes” and raise funds that help River Valley School continue its mission to be an exceptional and innovative educator.
Don’t forget a portion of your ticket to attend the RVS Gala is tax receipted, so you can make a difference just by attending!
Important things to know about this event:
- The evening’s dress code is cocktail attire
- Paid parking is available at the venue
- Cocktail hour begins at 6:30 PM. Drink tickets can be purchased at the event
- Delicious gourmet hors d’oeuvres will be served throughout the evening
- Throughout the evening, there will be several additional fundraising events to look forward to, including: Balloon Pop, Wine Tower Raffle, Silent Auction.
Come witness the LIVE PAINTING as Tresa Gibson creates a masterpiece in front of our eyes!
Recognized for her unique impressionist style that balance colour and depth, Tresa Gibson’s work has been described as a simultaneous sense of order and chaos. Tresa’s piece will be completed during the gala and auctioned off to the highest bidder! Don’t miss the creativity and excitement!
Want to get involved?
Did you know that River Valley School is a registered charity?
While tuition and government funding pays for our day-to-day operations, we rely on generous donations from all members of our school community to continue to enrich and develop a program that empowers each and every student in our care to flourish socially and academically!
In the past, our gala events have helped to enrich all of our programming from the addition of new technology and STEM materials, 21st century student furniture and artist residencies supporting our specialist programs. It also assists us to modernize and upgrade our new school-owned facilities, take care of our busses and plan for the future!
Be a Gala Hero!
- Purchase your ticket! Only 100 early bird tickets are available at $175.00/each – BUT only for a limited time! Get your’s before it’s too late!
- Donate towards our wine tower raffle
- Be a hero! Sponsor our event while showcasing your business or brand to our community
- Donate an item, service or experience for our silent auction
- An ‘Un-Sung Hero’ cash donation can always be made!